Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Janio is looking for candidates that can join our growing team as QA & Support Engineer. We are building Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network by providing an integrated cross-border delivery solution for merchants across the globe. As we grow and work to establish a vast Joint Asian Network, we are looking for enterprising and passionate individuals to join our team and contribute to our vision. As a QA & Support Engineer, you will help with the testing for logistic web-based applications.
The successful candidate will:
- Need to be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
- Work with product team to understand requirements, define test strategy, design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Suggest solutions to identified problems.
- Execute test plan to ensure projects under your charge are tested thoroughly
- Create automation test script for the test cases and manually test application for which automation is not available yet.
- Report and track defects as well as sign off on releases.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and proactively support knowledge sharing across the product delivery team.
- Providing technical support across the company by attending to queries from clients and employees.
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields, or equivalent work experience
- Min 2 years of experience as QA Engineer/Tester
- Min 2 years of experience in testing web applications
- Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills
- Perform testing on web applications and Backend API to ensure that product meets requirements
- Understanding on software QA, including best practices, processes and all kinds of testing
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge on BDD concept
- Knowledge on automation testing tool (Selenium and Robot Framework)
- Good to have: background in logistics or transportation fields
This position is open to both Freshers and experienced QA Engineers.