Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Gearing up for the next growth stage, Janio is looking for an Operations Executive to join our Operations team. You will be exposed to the day to day aspects of building a robust, international supply chain network in a fast-paced start-up environment. As an Operations Executive, you will be supporting the Operations team to ensure that warehouse operations run smoothly.
The role will report to the Country Head of Operations, MY and work closely with the relevant stakeholders like service partners and other departments to ensure the smooth running of the hub. A successful candidate will:
- Report directly to Malaysia’s Head of Country Operations and will be working with a team of warehouse workers
- Responsible for receiving, preparing and distributing shipments in and out of distribution hub from and to network partners
- Scale of work will involve both managing local and international shipments
- Assist in coordinating transportation and scheduling activities of the hub as well managing assigned team schedules and activities
- Will maintain documentation ownership of transport documents involving network partners in hub
- Receive incoming shipments, prepare GR documentation, split, scan individual parcels and tally against master manifest / MAWB / BL / QC scan for damages and other irregularities and prepare documentation for identified issues
- Sort parcels according to network partner to handover to, manifest and tally shipments and assist in handover to networking partner while preparing GI documentation when handover is done
- Performs clerical duties for hub such as data entry, sorting and filing documents in line with responsibilities assigned
- Carry out administrative duties and other tasks assigned by the company
- Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work in hub environment
- Good networking with local third-party logistics providers is advantageous
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a must
- Confident in the use of MS Office Software packages primarily in Microsoft Excel
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam, Selangor
- Able to multi-task and to work around scheduled timelines within a dynamic and challenging environment