Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Gearing up for the next growth stage, Janio is looking for an Operations Executive to join our Operations team. You will be exposed to the day to day aspects of building a robust, international supply chain network in a fast-paced start-up environment. As an Operations Executive, you will be supporting the Operations team to ensure that warehouse operations run smoothly.
The role will report to the Country Head of Operations, MY and work closely with the relevant stakeholders like service partners and other departments to ensure the smooth running of the hub. A successful candidate will:
- Execute the daily operational work and reports directly to the Country Head of Operations, MY and ensure operating activities are kept to date
- Assist First and Last Mile in operations throughout Malaysia
- Optimise process flow of First and Last Mile operations and reimagine if necessary, in line with manager's operating vision followed by effective implementation and follow ups
- Work closely with customer service and commercial team to ensure pickups and deliveries are expedited when required and customer expectations are met/managed in line with business requirements
- To resolve service failures, delays or problems with service providers to the satisfaction of the customer and company
- Carry out administrative duties and other tasks assigned by the company
- Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work in hub environment
- Good networking with local third-party logistics providers is advantageous
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a must
- Confident in the use of MS Office Software packages primarily in Microsoft Excel
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam, Selangor
- Able to work shift hours