Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
As a Tech Intern, you will be given the opportunity to apply theories learnt in school to participate in hands-on development on real products that impact thousands of users.
This position reports directly to the CTO in the Singapore team. We offer candidates opportunities to develop and grow professionally as valued team members in a dynamic and often cross-functional start-up environment.
Responsibilities & Learning Opportunities:
- Improve the performance of the code base by applying programming knowledge.
- Improve scalability and maintainability of code base by applying software engineering principles.
- Work closely with experienced engineers as mentors.
- Understand the process of translating business needs to technical requirements.
- Appreciate how real life circumstances can constraint tech.
- Strong work ethic and attention to details.
- Basic understanding of how web applications work.
- Bonus but not necessary: experience with Django/Express/ReactJS;
- Education in Computer Science/IT, or experience in programming (even for fun) is good.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in teams and willingness to go the extra mile for the company.
The length of the internship is preferably at least 6 months, with an opportunity to convert to a full time position.