Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
Gearing up for the next growth stage, Janio is looking for HR Operations Specialist who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of HR administrative matters and workplace management in our Malaysia office. This role will report to the General Manager, MY and HR Manager in HQ. This role has the potential to grow into a partner to business unit, working closely and providing advice to unit leaders in the HR aspect.
The successful candidate will:
- Execute and administer all guidelines and HR policies as planned by HQ
- Be involved in the entire employee lifecycle from recruitment and onboarding to offboarding
- Be the first point of contact for HR issues such as compensation and benefits administration, general policy queries and other employment-related issues for employees in Malaysia
- Be responsible for managing the day-to-day HR operations, such as planning for company events, administrative matters and maintaining a great work environment
- Ensure timely processing of payroll for employees in Malaysia
You’ll join a team where everyone is striving for constant innovation and improvement. We are an incredibly driven and supportive team. We are passionate about what we are doing and obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Human Resource or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in practical experience is also acceptable.
- Min. 3 years of working experience in HR Operations, preferably in a fast-paced and fast-evolving environment
- High level of analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Exceptional communication skills and able to engage people of all levels, both externally and internally